RSS

17 Weeks



Greetings from Ft. Lauderdale!  I'm just here for a few more hours before we hop on our cruise.  I'm really excited.  A little nervous because I've never been on a cruise but I think everything will be okay as long as I know my limits.

I tried uploading a belly pic but it's not working from this public hotel computer.  I'll try later from my phone to see if there's more success.  Lots to do before we leave so this is just a quick update.

I hate my 16 week appointment on Friday and the doctor said I can drink some caffeine if my headaches don't go away with just Tylenol.  Sweet!  Although the other night I had two glasses of soda and couldn't sleep for hours.

I'm starting to feel really big.  When packing for this trip I was sad to realize none of my favorite pre-pregnancy t-shirts fit me right.  Thank God for tank tops and nice weather!

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an onion.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Possibly lost a pound this week from the four or so I gained over New Year's.  Still under IVF weight.
Workouts: Nada.
Maternity Clothes: A mix of maternity clothes and regular clothes.
Gender: We will find out February 1st! 3rd because we're doing a cheesy gender reveal cake with our families.  Hate away, I'm excited!
Movement: Yes!  I was sound asleep two nights ago and at three o'clock in the morning I get a sharp pain in my abdomen and it felt like Gizmo was saying "knock knock motherf*cker!"
Sleep: Fine
What I miss: I had wine and it was gross.  I miss not feeling paranoid about the cramping from every single time I stand up more than a minute or two.
Cravings: None.
Symptoms: Standing up ---> cramps
Anxiety Level: Highest when I'm trying to sleep.  A little nervous about our upcoming cruise.  Stranded on a boat with anxiety disorder, OMG!
Best Moment this week: Laying on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale all day yesterday.
Reading: Still reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King, it's really good!
Dad is: On a quick conference call before we head to the port for our cruise!
 
See you next week and hopefully I'll have some great pics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment